Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tasting- Angove Zibibbo Sparkling Moscato


Name- Angove Zibibbo Sparkling Moscato
Variety- Zibibbo 
Region- South Australia
Country- Australia
Year- 2013
Price- $7.95

Critics review: This is a tasty and generous Moscato that opens with plush aromas of honey, peach syrup, white flower and fragrant exotic fruit. There's a nice sensation of fullness and creaminess in the mouth that is backed by the foamy effervescence of this sparkling dessert wine.

My review:  The sparkling moscato would be an easy fan favorite. The smell reminded me of something I had tried before, but I could not pinpoint the familiar scent. On the nose, there were clear hints of cherry and honey. It was very sweet and resembled a taste similar to 7up with cherry. The bubbly and delicious zing made the wine perfect for a dessert pairing a nice finish to any evening.

I tasted this on it's own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment