Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tasting - Neu Direction Cabernet Sauvignon


Name- Neu Direction Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety- Cabernet Sauvignon
Region- Mendoza
Country- Argentina
Year- 2010
Price- $7.95

Wine review:This Cabernet Sauvignon shows very good purity of fruit and skillful winemaking. This wine is full of blackfruit aromas, depth and style. The palate pushes ripe plum and berry fruit along
with chocolate, and the finish is chewy and correct in terms of tannins and structure.

My review:  I agree with the wine review and believe this wine had a very nice structure. There was black raspberry on the nose and also some strawberries. I got a hint of cranberries tasting the wine and other deep fruits. I enjoyed this wine and would pair it with a glazed chicken dinner. 

I tried this on it's own without food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment